July 14, 2014

Baptism day!


Today was probably the greatest day of my life! 
Three people made the decision to get baptized :)
And then we had the joy of taking part of their first Santa Ceia! Our friend and bible student Vitorino also has audio bible on his phone in Portuguese and we were able to send it to them via Bluetooth.


"Jessica, eu tenho medo de água! Não muito fundo"


I once was lost and now I'm found!
Praise God
And then we decided to bathe since the well has been empty :)
Friends and now sisters in Christ 

 

And I got to give this cutie pie a bath
This was me before explaining that as we take crackers and juice we remember Christs sacrifice but we rejoice we get to spend eternity with him!

3 comments:

  1. These moments and memories are so precious. My heart girl. It's bursting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastora Jess! God bless you!
    Beatiful! Gospel in action!

    ReplyDelete