April 26, 2010

“Hear my cry oh God, and let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”

Lord, you know when I rise and when I rest. You know my innermost thoughts and fears- and You still love me. You chose me and saved me from the shadows of death and I am eternally grateful. I praise You for I know that I am wonderfully and fearfully made and Your ways are far beyond mines. Whom shall I fear with you by my side? I know that in You, I am more than a conqueror. I trust you for you know all things and your love endures forever. Thank you for creating me and loving me- Your love never fails. I believe in your plans to keep me from harm and to never forsake me. You are my Deliverer and my Provider. Give me Your Spirit’s strength to endure all things. Let Your Spirit abide in me and let me be holy and pleasing to You.

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I see that you became a follower of Eternity Cafe. I am so blessed to have you as a part of my web family. Reading your posts have blessed me more than I can say. Your passion for the Lord is beautiful, and your insight and writing is inspiring.

    I have 2 children - a girl 21, and a boy 19. They too are walking with the Lord, and I'm so thankful. I know it's hard for your generation to walk strong for God, so many diversions out there these days. You are a blessing, one that I'm sure God will use in a mighty way.

    God bless you.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete